Getting a Drupal dev is difficult.
We know that.
You're probably tired of getting calls from recruiters.
Yep. We are too.
But, you're a really good person that fit our team culture.
Well, that's why we want to talk to you.
Get to know us
We are a small, creative team of developers that love Drupal.
Our heroes are the scrappy folks that dare to dream and do great things. We love people that care more about doing the right thing than taking a shortcut.
We believe in finishing projects and floor our clients by how much we cared about their project.
We believe in integrity.
Because we're small, we are very selective of our partners and clients.
We do not use phrases like 'human resource' because you are NOT a resource. You are a team member and we will treat you like one.
What we would like from you
- You love drush.
- Your first instinct when starting a new Drupal project is to create an install profile.
- You know the limitations of Drupal.
- You don't mind stress from time to time.
- You are really, really open to learning new things.
- You are ready to wear many hats, which we hope will open the opportunity to learn new things.
- You will keep your word.
What you should expect from us
- We will treat you fairly.
- We give you a space to grow both personally and professionally.
- We will hear your ideas even when we disagree.
- We will be equitable with our success.
- We will always tell you the truth. Even when the truth is difficult.
- Work from anywhere.
- Competitive pay.
- A contribution to your health benefit.
If you're interested...
Shoot Mike an email at email@example.com and start the conversation.
We would like you to be in the United States.