Since 2004, BLEN has been honing our craft to deliver the best possible solutions to our clients. Here's a little more about who we are.
Founded in 2004, BLEN, Inc. is an SBA Certified 8(a) and VA Certified Small Business (VOSB) technology firm out of DC. We are known for building cutting-edge software solutions and mobile apps to help public agencies, non-profits, and enterprises to transform from using legacy systems to scalable modern digital services. We combine a humancentered design approach with Research, Design, Product, Security and Engineering and work closely with our clients to solve complex problems. We are entrusted to help build some of the largest Federal software projects including The United States Patent Office, The White House, GSA, HHS Head Start among others.
Our leadership team is made up of experienced and impassioned experts with decades of proven experience, leading high-profile technology projects in support of the federal government’s demanding requirements.
President, Creative Director
We have been at this for a while
We excel at delivering digital services by alinging with our client’s goals.
Our core principles
We believe in integrity
- Well, what can we say here. We believe in doing the right thing, even when it's hard. It shows up in our work and our relationships.
Love of Technology
- We are a small, creative team of engineers that love technology.
We are scrappy
- Our heroes are the scrappy folks that dare to dream and do great things. We love people that care more about doing the right thing than taking a shortcut.
We get stuff done
- We believe in finishing projects and floor our clients by how much we cared about their project.
Small by design
- Because we’re small, we are very selective of our partners and clients.
We deliver fast
- We believe in delivering fast and getting things done. We don’t like to waste time.